Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ranting 101: Fun Stuff minirant

I am I cursed to only have so much fun? I have to wonder after this happening twice in the same week to me. First I was sent me an email "Save The Date" letting me know my 10 year High School Reunion was the same night as a friend's wedding, pooey... Of course I'm going to the wedding as long as I am invited but why couldn't it have worked out that they were on different nights? I even have someone who I don't feel guilty asking to babysit... That's MAJOR...

Then this morning I noticed that my favorite band, Cowboy Mouth, had posted some new tour dates, and FINALLY they were coming to Charlotte, I've been stalking the website for months waiting for them to make it back here, it was a priority for me you see to make sure I got a babysitter or a girlfriend go with me and see them. It's been years (okay 2 but still its pural) since I've seen them and I've really wanted to make sure to take sometime for myself and actually go... BUT a couple days ago Bobby was asked to be in a wedding and the concert is the day before the wedding, which usually means a rehearsal of some sort... We don't have the details yet so I'm not sure if I'll be able to work it out or not...

Both weddings come first in a heart beat of course but it still feels like a curse against us having too much fun, especially because I finally have a babysitter and could make all of it work out if it if only it wasn't at the same time... It's 4 events, that is 1 event every 3 months and that's not asking too much is  Mother Fate? It's more than we've ever asked for before... We've had a babysitter 3 times in the last 3 years... And once was for my mother's funeral and that shouldn't be counted... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment