Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well, that was anti-climatic...

Last night while the boys were sitting in their chairs, nom noming on their dinner, my husband noticed my pinterest boards and saw something he thought was so cool he literally got up and went to the store to buy the missing item needed to try doing the pin...
After taking out the trash, I might add... =)

He was looking at a pin of a video that shows you how to make Mt. Dew glow in the dark, using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide... I had this pinned for like 6 weeks or so but kept forgetting to buy the Dew... So the hubby went out got the Dew and I gathered the baking soda and peroxide... We thought it would be extremely cool for the boys at bedtime, which was quickly approaching... We mixed it up and NOTHING happened, he looked at a couple of comments and remixed it a couple times and NOTHING happened each time... After the 3rd try my hubby googled and discovered it was hoax... And that it had been established as a hoax since like October of 2007... We felt extremely duped and disappointed... Goes to show we can't believe everything we see on pinterest... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment