Friday, January 27, 2012

Pinspired Kitchen Adventures!

So I promise I haven't been ignoring or loosing steam on this whole blog thing, I've just been extremely busy. But I've been taking notes (in my head) and snapping away with my camera and I've got a good backlog of things to post about so I'll get there... The last couple of weeks I've been "pinspired" to do some kid awesome foods for lunch. Recipes are posted in the sidebar. The notable lunches:




My silly noodle dogs... Which was fun to do and I was totally excited about but Dylan did not like... He pinched his nose and said it was stinky (we pan fry our hot dogs) and refused to eat the hot dog. He did, however dig the noodle part....











The chicken and cheese crescent pinwheels... I've done a couple of variations on this and they are hits with my boys... My youngest LOVES blueberries and Dylan was on a Curious George kick that morning and watched the "bunny" episode like 5 times... So I gave him carrots...

No comments:

Post a Comment